Sunday, September 6, 2020

Carp fishing at Langholme Lake with Tom

Tom has had a brilliant year so far at his Carp fishing syndicate, Langholme Lake. I have posted a few of his best fish pics from this summer, hope you like them. 

Spot on 25 lb 

25lb 7oz

26lb


27lb 9oz

and then he hit on the big ones ! A happy, smiling Tom x

32lb 5oz a new UK PB


So, fast asleep at 6am and my phone rings......Tom. "Are you awake?".....clearly the answer to that question was yes, I am now !  "Can you do us a favour and bring me a battery for my camera down to the lake please?"  The lake being 15 miles away and it's 6am. "I've got a personal best and my battery is flat". So fleece ontop of PJ's and Simon navigating as I didn't have a clue where to go. Up for parents of the year award I recon!  And here it is, Tom's new UK record weighing in at 32lb 5oz. A lovely monster of a fish. He had drawn quite a crowd around his peg when we got there as everyone loves to see a PB and we did stay for an early morning vanilla coffee x

But his record didn't last for long .........




Tom should have been fishing at Crete Lakes in France last week but cancelled his trip due to the 2 weeks quarantine on trips from France. So he headed down to Langholme Lakes, his carp syndicate, for a few days. He started the week with a 25lb and was well pleased with that until this one came out. A new UK PB for Tom, just by a few ounces, this one topping the scales at 32lb 8oz. This time his batteries were fully charged !  An excellent fish that made up for his cancelled France trip. 

No comments: