Monday, September 25, 2017

Guy Martin's Marrowbone & Cleaver, Kirmington

The Marrowbone & Cleaver is Guy Martin's pub in Kirmington, Lincolnshire. It has a airplane / motorcycle theme running through it, with some fabulous murals and bike memorabilia.  It was our choice for a family meal for Simon's birthday and we had a lovely night with good food all round. 

Now I have never photographed toilet wallpaper before but this is the nicest wallpaper I have ever seen - birds and glitter, what more could you ask for !

My gang, love them to bits xx 

Pots of Yorkshire Tea were also served at the bar ! 

There is a motorcycle corner here in the pub with lots of photos and memorabilia. This is Guys first racing bike riden at Cadwell Park in 1997.  Sorry, someone was sat in the way of my pic !


Kirmington - the centre of the universe ! 

My men say this is lovely beer 'Skull and Spanners'

Happy birthday to my hubby x
Chocolate cake and Moet Champagne - can't get much better than that !

No comments: