Saturday, August 31, 2013

Welcome back BT and update......it just gets worse!

Well, what a month we have had with Virgin Media. Never again. Had another text from them on Thursday to say my plastic T connector hadn't been delivered so they couldn't install for the foreseeable future.........now I am sure I could have gone to B&Q and bought one! The service they offer is absolutely diabolical. If this was the standard of their installations team we are glad we didn't bother. So, I did reply to the area manager with a very polite text telling him where to put his plastic connector that had been on order for 6 weeks. I could have flown to China and hand made one myself in this time. Was this really the all singing, all dancing company that is owned by Richard Branson? So after 6 weeks, I rang BT up, cap in hand and was re-installed !

So, if anyone out there is thinking of changing to Virgin Media, DON'T BOTHER !!

I have written to their head office with my 2 page letter of complaint. A reply would be nice, as would compensation, but pigs will fly first I think ! I will keep you posted on the outcome.

UPDATE ON BT

After 2 weeks, I still cannot dial into our house. We can receive no incoming calls ! I suppose that keeps the Indian call centres at bay but I am paying for this.......... I have made numerous complaints (all to an Indian call centre I might add). Whatever happened to the British in BT ?? One man even told me to go and take the screws out of my incoming connection box ! As if that will sort the phone line out. Come on BT, get a grip. So at the moment BT, you are equally as incompetent as Virgin. At least the internet works now.

UPDATE ON VIRGIN

Yes, another letter with another date for installation even though I have cancelled it 3 times. I will let them come and let them waste a bit of their time. You just couldn't make this up could you??

No comments: